Friday, January 17, 2014

Raising Children...

I have a sixth grader. He is not athletic. He is super smart, loves to draw and read. We are active with our local boy scout troop, where he learns important life lessons (that he may or may not "get" right now, but they'll make sense one day).

While I know that he has been picked on before, I don't get a lot of information from him.  I have to ask questions (shouldn't we all ask our kids questions about their lives?).  Crossing my fingers that we make it through the middle school years peacefully (well, as peacefully as a middle school student can be), and we sail into high school. I will, however, keep these words close so they can be used at any time.

From the blog "The Scoop on Balance":
What to do when Someone is Mean to Your Child

No comments:

Post a Comment